- Assess respiratory and neurological status
- Vital Sign's Monitor and Documents (Plus,Blood Pressure)
- Check Laboratory Test such as CPP
- Administration oxygen as order
- Give medication therapy as order
- Maintain Nutritional and food status
- Maintain Diet plan give soft and healthy meal according to ditreation order
- Sucction only as needed
- keep the patient in semi-Fowler's positions
- promot healthy and comfortable environmental
- educate client's about every kind of procedure
- assist with turning,coughing,and deep breathing
- Maintain the position and patency of the NG tube
- Enforce bed rest
- promote mouth care and skin care
- Maintain skin care change position every hourly to prevent bed sore
- Maintain seizure precautions
- Provide emotional support client's and his family
Nursing Diagnosis Nursing Care Plan for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease(COPD) Impaired Gas Exchange related to ventilation perfusion ...
Hypothyroidism is a Condition hypothyroidism means lacks of thyroid hormone (thyroxine). Nursing Diagnosis for hypothyroidism Client ...
Nursing Assessment Acute Respiratory Failure Obtain history from the client as to the onset and progression of symptoms. Assess respiratio...