Nursing Diagnosis for hypothyroidism Client
- Activity intolerance related to weakness and apathy
- impaired verbal communication,related to changes in speech patterns and enlarged toungue.
- Constipation,related to decreased peristalsis,as evidenced by hard,formaed stools
Nursing Intervention for hypothyroidism Client
- Closely monitor patient’s vital signs.
- To Monitor physical and mental status.
- To promoting physical comfort. Patients with hypothyroidism.
- To Check input and output
- To Provide extra clothing and blankets, and protect your patient from drafts.
- Avoid using heating pads and electric blankets because of the risk of peripheral vasodilation.
- To Monitor changes in cardiovascular and pulmonary status secondary to hypothyroidism.
- To provide emotional support. Patients with moderate to severe hypothyroidism.
Source: Brunner and Suddarth’s Medical-Surgical Nursing, 10th ed., SC Smeltzer
and BG Bare (eds), Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2003.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Nursing care for hypothyroidism Client / nursing diagnosis for hypothyroidism Client / Nursing intervention for hypothyroidism Client dengan judul Hypothyroidism Nursing Diagnosis and Intervention. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://www.cncplansonline.com/2012/05/hypothyroidism-nursing-diagnosis-and.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Shahzad Khan - 5 May 2012