Nursing Intervention For Rhinitis Client
- Teach the client the proper use of saline nasal sprays by blowing his nose first then administer the nasal medication.
- Assist the client when he or she is advised for immunotherapy.
- Administer antihistamines, decongestants and topical corticosteroids. Caution clients to avoid driving vehicles whenever he or she is on antihistamines or decongestants.
- Encourage a routine cleaning of the house, furnitures and equipments which may house dust and other pollens.
- There are second generation anti-histamines that are non-drowsing. These are appropriate for clients who cannot avoid working while the allergy is going on. Their work won’t be interfered